The Bishop Packer Wand machine boasts a brushless Faulhaber motor with custom winding made specifically to provide more torque and speed. Intended for colour realism and both modern and traditional colour packing. It has a fixed 4.2mm stroke and a recommended working voltage of 7v – 9v.
The Packer Wand has a smooth matte black finish for both machine and grip and a hand polished copper band. The autoclavable grip is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably within your hand grip reducing hand pain and fatigue.
This beautiful, long-awaited addition to the Bishop tattoo machine range is manufactured in the USA using lightweight aircraft aluminium and comes with a one year warranty directly with Bishop.
Features & Specs
- Fixed 4.2mm stroke
- Faulhaber brushless motor
- Custom winding made specifically with more torque and speed
- Weight: 113 grams
- Dimensions: 95mm x 30mm
- 7v – 9v recommended voltage
- 1 year warranty directly with Bishop Rotary
- Aircraft aluminium
- Intended for colour packing, colour realism & traditional colour packing
- RCA connection
- Made in the USA