*Please allow 1-2 working days for dispatch
Even more lightweight and powerful than the legendary Cheyenne Hawk Pen, the Cheyenne Sol Nova is designed for expert precision. Operating using a brushless DC motor, this machine packs a serious punch. Despite its power, it has a quiet operation and is remarkably gentle on the skin, allowing for a quick and comfortable healing process for your clients. Artists favour this machine for its pen-like, ergonomic design, similar to the Hawk Pen.
The Sol Nova is suitable for a wide variety of work. Operating between 25 and 150 Hz, this machine can operate at a low frequency for colour realism and dot work, or at a much higher frequency for bold, confident, and precise line work. The machine has a versatile 3.5mm stroke length, and a needle protrusion of 0 up to 4.0mm.
The Sol Nova is compatible with a variety of grips, sleeves, and cartridge needles. Given its sleek design, it is effortless to cover and protect. Try it out with the Cheyenne Hawk Safety Cartridges. Pairing Cheyenne needle cartridges with their own revolutionary machine offers a performance that won’t disappoint!
- Net Weight: 150g
- Machine Length: 102mm
- Machine Diameter: 33mm
- Frequency: 25–150 Hz
- Needle Protrusion: 0 up to 4mm
- Stroke Length: 3.5mm
- Power Intake: 3W
- Nominal Voltage: 5–12.6V DC
- Start-Up Current: 2.5A (maximum) for up to 200 minutes
- Continuous, quiet, and gentle operation
- Brushless DC motor
- Durable machine with pen-like design
- Protected jack connection
- Flexible and lightweight for every style
- Effortless to cover and protect
- Meets strict hygiene regulations (ISO 9001 and 13485 Medical Guidelines in the U.S)
- Efficient cartridge change and replacement
- Compatible with Cheyenne power supplies or standard power supplies
- Manufactured in Germany; certified Cheyenne professional tattoo equipment