The all new PINK AtomX Power Supply from Critical - giving you everything you loved about the original Atom but with the added benefit of a flat digital display touch screen showing the exact numerical voltage (dont worry, they've kept the LED colour scheme).
With the loss of the control knob, it's now easier to protect hygienically using your choice of protective film.
- Compatible with Coil and Rotary machines
- Built in Neodymium magnets for a strong hold
- Jump start Enabled for hard starting machines e.g Cheyenne Hawk
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- 2 Voltage presets
- Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Non volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle bags.
- 2 year full manufacture warranty
- Made in the USA