The FK Irons EXO is a modular tattoo machine that has the same powerful motor as the Spektra Flux. The RCA module on the EXO is detachable with a simple quarter-turn action and can be replaced with the PowerBolt to go wireless. E-Give is enabled when using the Darklab Hover Power Supply or the PowerBolt with the Darklab app.
Choose your equipment wisely. Here you can purchase the EXO machine on its own, or with PowerBolt’s to fully utilize the modular design!
- FK Irons' first modular machine
- Available in 2.5 mm, 3.2 mm or 4.0 mm stroke options (non-interchangeable)
- 40 mm ergonomic wide grip
- Forward weighted, aiding the artist with downward needle pressure
- Powerful, 9-watt brushless motor
- Reverse polarity protection in the DC Bolt for motor safety
- Wired or wireless (with the PowerBolt set) options for the artist
- Great for lining, colour packing, and solid colour works
- Less passes to saturate ink, reducing skin trauma
- Weight: 189 gram (8 oz.)
- E-Give ready, via Hover and RCA cable or wireless via PowerBolt and Darklab app
- Compatible with most cartridges