*** Please note: This product is pre-order and will be shipped as soon as we receive the item. Please get in touch for a Shipping Quote (due to weight and size of item)
This new lighter version of the Hydraulic Pro features a streamlined version of the heavy duty hydraulic pump of its predecessor. This results in a thinner base allowing the artist to get closer to the client. Along with it's ability to swivel 360 degrees this chair also features a face hole under the head pillow and fully removable arms.
- Thinner heavy-duty hydraulic lift pump
- Chrome finished hydraulic pump
- Manually adjustable back rest and leg rest
- Removable arm rests and pillow
- Facial hole for face down positioning
- Rotates 360°
- Lifetime structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl, hydraulic pump or click locks)
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Hydraulic pump has a 1.1" shaft diameter with a 7.7" stroke
- Height adjustment from 24” to 30”
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 65° incline upward
- Leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 45° downward decline
- Rotates in horizontal direction and locks in location with foot level
- Capacity 400 lbs.
- Default position: 69” x 32” x 24” (L x W x H)
- Arm rest width: 4”
- Cushion thickness: 4”
- Hydraulic base: 42” x 21” (L x W)
- Weight: 91 lbs.
* Default position: Bed completely flat, lowest position, w/arms
* All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion