Take your stencil creation to the next level with our InkJet package deal containing;
- InkJet Stencil 4oz Bottle
- InkJet Stencil Prep Spray 8oz
- InkJect Stencil Tracing Paper - 500 sheets
InkJet Stencil 4oz Bottle
Say goodbye to thermal carbon printing! We are super proud to introduce InkJet Stencils to the UK & European Tattoo Industry. You will be amazed with the quality of your stencils using the InkJet system and also just how much you reduce your weekly/monthly running costs!
InkJet Stencil Prep Spray 8oz
8oz InkJet Stencil Prep Spray which is one of if not thee strongest stencil preps we have come across. Designed to be used in conjunction with the InkJet Stencil Ink as well as the InkJet Tracing Paper but also can be used with regular carbon stencil methods and proven to provide one hell of a hold!
InkJet Stencil Tracing Paper - 500 sheets
Hello carbon-less stencil making! 500 sheets of the A4 size InkJect Stencil Paper.
Inkjet Stencil Tracing Paper To be used in conjunction with a compatible EPSON Ecotank printer as well as the InkJet Stencil Ink.
Additional important information
• Each 4oz bottle will produce roughly 3,000 stencils!
• InkJet Stencils are less than half the price per printed page compared to traditional carbon paper stencils.
• 2 x 4oz bottles is enough to fill the ink reservoirs although 1 is sufficient to work with.
• InkJet stencils work only with the Epson Eco Tank range of printers - Our suggested compatible models: ET-2750, ET-2700, ET-2650, ET-2600
• This is a carbon-less system so use of the InkJet Stencil Spray is vital to transferring the ink from the tracing paper to the clients skin.
• Once the Inkjet stencil ink has been put into the printer, it must remain upright. Failure to do this will result in air pockets which will prevent the printer from working.
• If the printer model used has multiple reservoirs for ink, the 4oz bottle must be dispersed across all of them, no reservoirs can be empty at the beginning of the process.
• As reservoirs empty during use, there exists no need to top up until the last reservoir is low.
• Users must not treat this machine as a multipurpose printer within the studio.
• The printer is to be used only for printing stencils using the Inkjet formula.
• Running regular printer ink through this printer will lead to the possibility of dangerous substances being worked into the tattoo.
• Regular printer ink and toner can be toxic.
• The Stencil Prep Spray actively balances the skin to the point it is PH neutral. This is something that very few stencil prep solutions do, this is important as obtaining neutrality means that the stencil will take a lot of effort to remove.