Covid-19 UpdateBecome a Sponsored Artist
With the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reassure our customers that we are still sending out orders as normal, whilst taking extreme care and following government guidelines to ensure the business is operated safely and responsibly. The health and safety and well-being of our customers and our staff is our number one priority, and we are closely monitoring government advice and WHO guidelines whilst ensuring orders go out as normal.
- All staff are wearing disposable gloves to pack orders
- In between changing gloves, staff are regularly using hand sanitiser.
- We have limited each area of the building to 1 member of staff. Other members of staff working from home where possible.
- Our headquarters including the warehouse and stock shelves are cleaned and sanitized at the beginning and end of each day.
- Our trade counter has now re-opened, and we have face masks and hand sanitiser available for customers at the door.
- Our warehouse and office is still operating as normal, with an extra duty of care to our staff. We are of course following all guidelines from the World Health Organisation and UK Government guidelines, which includes: cleaning of workspaces, regular and thorough hand washing by staff, the regular use of hand sanitisers and keeping a safe distance from one and other
- Our couriers are still collecting all orders as normal. However, please be aware that delivery times may take a little longer than usual or be interrupted depending on the circumstances of your delivery destination
- We hold a healthy amount of stock, so you do not need to panic for your supplies
- We will not raise the price on any hygiene related products unless the manufacturer has had to raise our costs
We'll keep you updated as and when any more information becomes available.