Covid-19 UpdateBecome a Sponsored Artist
**Update on black latex and nitrile gloves:
We currently have to limit the sale of black latex and black nitrile gloves to 2 boxes per customer (per 7 days). This is a temporary measure. Orders for more than 2 boxes of gloves will have to be be cancelled and refunded. This is to ensure we can supply gloves fairly to all of our customers.**
Although the majority of orders are delivered on time within their usual estimated delivery window, please note - some orders may take a little longer than usual due to delays caused by Covid-19.
With the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reassure our customers that we are still sending out orders as normal, whilst taking extreme care and following government guidelines to ensure the business is operated safely and responsibly. The health and safety and well-being of our customers and our staff is our number one priority, and we are closely monitoring government advice and WHO guidelines whilst ensuring orders go out as normal.
- Staff are regularly using hand sanitiser, and adhering to social distancing.
- Our headquarters including the warehouse and stock shelves are cleaned and sanitized at the beginning and end of each day.
- Following the recent government announcement, our trade counter will be closed from 5th January 2021 until we are allowed to open again.
- As well as deliveries, we will continue to offer Click and Collect from our premises (select 'local pickup' at checkout). Please wait at the door and a member of staff will bring your order out to you.
- Our warehouse and office is still operating as normal, with an extra duty of care to our staff. We are of course following all guidelines from the World Health Organisation and UK Government guidelines, which includes: cleaning of workspaces, regular and thorough hand washing by staff, the regular use of hand sanitisers and keeping a safe distance from one and other
- Our couriers are still collecting all orders as normal. However, please be aware that delivery times may take a little longer than usual or be interrupted depending on the circumstances of your delivery destination
- We hold a healthy amount of stock, so you do not need to panic for your supplies, however we currently have to limit our black gloves to a maximum of 2 boxes per customer (per 7 days).
- We will not raise the price on any hygiene related products unless the manufacturer has had to raise our costs
We'll keep you updated as and when any more information becomes available.